TITANTONE™ Core Stimulator
GET THE BODY YOU WANT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR SOFA!
✓ Did you know you leave 70% of your muscle fibers unused when working out?
✓ Improve your physical results and become a better version of yourself
✓ Wear under your clothes to make your life easier with no effort at all
Tired of no abs showing? Tried every workout possible? Then welcome to TitanTone™ Muscle Stimulator, the first toning system cleared by the FDA for sculpting your abs without any effort! With the muscle stimulator, you can train your abs even if you're too busy or too tired for a traditional workout.
If you are a regular gym-goer, then you will most likely know about the frustration of your abs not showing. Even worse, you could be doing your exercises incorrectly damaging your back and causing back pain in the long run.
That's why our customers love the TitanTone™, just slip on the comfortable toning ab belt and the technology stimulates the nerves that make your muscles contract and relax. With just one press, you get an effective abdominal workout that targets all the muscles in your abdomen – all in just 20 minutes a day.
CREATED TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR WORKOUT
The TitanTone™ uses the most advanced EMS technology to trigger muscle contractions, perfect for both men and women. It can be utilized as a strength training tool for healthy subjects and athletes; it could be used as a rehabilitation and preventive tool for partially or completely immobilized patients or it could be simply utilized as a home workout tool during day-to-day activities to feel more confident and achieve the body others will be envious of.
"NORMAL EXERCISES USE APPROXIMATELY 30% OF YOUR MUSCLE FIBERS LEAVING 70% UNUSED"
This trainer design has 3 pads on each side giving it 6 in total which covers the total abdominal area! It does all the work for you by contracting the abs as well as strengthen and tighten abdominal muscles.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Where can I purchase the extra gel pads for this trainer?
Answer: You can buy Replacement Hydro Gel Pads here in our store.
Question: If someone is overweight, can they use this to help them lose weight?
Answer: Yes, however it must be sustained at least 3 months to be the most effective. During weight loss, controlling your diet will yield the fastest results.
Question: Can I use these on my upper legs?
Answer: Yes, but you can not use the Body Gel Pads on body parts above neck such as face and head.
Question: Are EMS Stimulators FDA approved?
Answer: Yes, they absolutely are approved by the FDA
Question: How often should I use this trainer to get the best results?
Answer: 20 - 30 minutes sessions, 5 days a week.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund. We just ask that you at least give the product a 2 week try and we'll refund you, no questions!
HIGH DEMAND - ORDER ARRIVES IN 7-12 DAYS
Due to extremely high demand, orders take up to 7-12 days to ship and arrive. Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive!