RecovaPro™ Back Stretcher
Relieve Lower Back Pain Instantly With The Original Back Stretcher
With only 5 to 10 minutes per day, our customers have manifested severe back pain relief after 2 weeks of proper use. Our back stretcher uses stretching and acupuncture therapy to relieve all forms of back pain by decompressing the vertebrae and improving blood flow through the spine.
Anyone with back pain knows how much Physiotherapy and Chiropractic massages can cost. This is why we have designed the RecovaPro™ Back Stretcher, the best cost effective solution to heal Chronic back pain, Muscle stiffness, Sciatic pain from the comfort of your home.
Relieve Back Pain Instantly
RecovaPro™ is a multi level stretching device that allows you to stretch out your back, and relieve back pain in less than 10 minutes. The device combines stretching and acupuncture therapy to improve blood flow through the spine, allowing nutrients to flow in, which eventually leads to pain relief.
✅ Relieves Lower Back Pain
✅ Relieves Muscle Stiffness
✅ Restores Natural Curvature
✅ Decompresses the spine
✅ Improves strength and flexibility
✅ Relieves sciatic nerve pain
✅ Corrects your posture
✅ Portable and easy to use
Quick and Long Term Results
Instant Results: After the first stretching session you will notice incredible movements and pain relief that last the entire day.
Long term fix: On average, our customers have manifested significant improvements after 3 to 5 days of constant and proper use and absolute relief after 2 weeks of use.
Confidence & Posture: It is designed to sync with your spine's natural curvature and be comfortable enough for you to relax and stretch passively. We guarantee you will be walking taller and more confident with a better posture.
How Does The Back Stretcher Work?
Back pain arises when there is decreased space between the inter-vertebral discs, which causes issues such as decreased blood flow and pinches nerves.
The back stretcher is a flexible device that will allow you to set up three different stretch levels. When lying down, gravity allows the front of your body to effortlessly stretch out and upwards. The surrounding muscles start to relax, gently decompressing the discs in your vertebrae, realigning the spine, relieving tension and pain. You'll be amazed at how good it feels!
How To Use It?
We recommend using our back stretcher between 5 to 10 minutes twice a day in order to achieve better results. Below you find a step by step guide to set up properly your Back Stretcher:
- Place the base and the arch on a flat surface with the end of the base facing you
- Get on your knees to stabilize the base and adjust the wider side of the arch at the end of the base.
- Press with your knees the end of the base, and apply some force to bend the arch.
- Finally adjust the arch to the level you want and lay on top of it to start stretching your back.
Best Back Stretcher Exercises?
Exercises To Do
Additionally, there are several exercises you can do with the back stretcher to improve your back pain relief further. Some of these exercises include:
1) Back stretch: Lie on the floor with the back stretcher under your lower back. Allow your back to relax onto the stretcher and hold the position for a few minutes. This exercise helps to relieve tension in the lower back.
2) Knee-to-chest stretch: Lie on your back with the back stretcher under your lower back. Bring your knees up to your chest and hold the position for a few minutes. This exercise helps to relieve tension in the hips and lower back.
3) Spinal twist: Lie on your back with the back stretcher under your lower back. Bring your knees up to your chest and slowly lower them to one side, keeping your shoulders on the floor. Hold the position for a few minutes and repeat on the other side. This exercise helps to relieve tension in the lower back and hips.
4) Child’s pose: Sit on your knees with the back stretcher in front of you. Lean forward and rest your forehead on the stretcher, allowing your back to stretch. Hold the position for a few minutes. This exercise helps to relieve tension in the upper and lower back.
5) Cobra stretch: Lie on your stomach with your hands under your shoulders. Place the RecovaPro™ Back Stretcher under your chest and slowly lift your upper body off the ground. Hold for 5-10 seconds and release. Repeat 10-15 times.
6) Bridge: Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground. Place the RecovaPro™ Back Stretcher under your lower back and lift your hips off the ground. Hold for 5-10 seconds and release. Repeat 10-15 times.
7) Figure 4 stretch: Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat. Place the RecovaPro™ Back Stretcher under your lower back and cross one ankle over the opposite knee. Gently pull your knee towards your chest and hold for 30 seconds. Switch sides and repeat.
Who Is It For?
If you sit at the computer often, lift heavy items regularly, suffer back injuries, or simply suffer from chronic back pain then the back stretcher is perfect for you.
We have specifically designed to be your own personal back stretching device that be used from the comfort of your own home, at any time, and for a very low price compared to expensive chiropractic sessions.